How long it will take you from .....
• Inverness airport - 45 min/ 26 miles
• Inverness city - 30 mins by car/ 50 mins by bus/ 19 miles
• Perth 2hrs 50 mins/ 130 miles
• Aberdeen 2 hrs 45 mins/ 120 miles
• Glasgow - 3 hrs 45 mins/ 186 miles
• Edinburgh Airport - 3 hrs 30 mins/ 170 miles
• London - 10 hrs 45 mins/ 580 miles
• From Dublin - Aer Arann
• From London Gatwick - British Airways
• From London and Bristol - Easyjet
• From East Midlands - Ryanair
• From Belfast, Edinburgh, London, Manchester and a number of other inland and European destinations - Flybe
• For travel from across Highlands ans Islands and other travel details visit Inverness Airport website
By car (Directions approaching from the south)
Hotel post-code for those using GPS is IV14 9ES. For everyone else:
- From Inverness follow the A9 north over the Kessock Bridge
- At the Tore roundabout take the second left (sign-posted Dingwall and Ullapool A835)
- At the next roundabout again take the second left to stay on the A835 (sign-posted to Ullapool)
- The next village is Contin, about 6 miles from the roundabout
- Once in Contin, the entrance to our driveway is the third right (approximately 200 yards) after the petrol station. If you pass the one and only village shop you have gone too far!
- The hotel is located up the hill at the end of the half-mile gravel driveway. Please do not be put off by the potholes and ruts that appear occasionally throughout the year after heavy rain. Unfortunately, the driveway is a constant source of maintenance, which we do our best to keep up with.
If you have any problems finding us do not hesitate to give us a call.
Coul House HotelCoul House Hotel
Contin, Ross & Cromarty,
Scotland IV14 9ES
T: +44 (0)1997 421487